An interest in mind/space dynamics, a twenty-five year tenure in interior design and an innate understanding of spaces led Eleni Santoro to train in the healing sciences. She has studied with notable teachers and practitioners in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Canada and Singapore. She has studied meditation and corollary concepts in India and Science of Mind with Dr. Gian Pace. While in Singapore, Eleni worked with Agnes Lau in color therapy, and Reiki. Eleni also incorporates the principles of Feng Shui when appropriate
In 1995, Eleni brought mind-spirit dynamics to the corporate world. Among her clients are leading New York real estate firms including The Corcoran Group, Edward Lee Cave, Ashforth, Walburg, Sothebys, and L.G. Calka. Her private clients include professionals in the visual arts, entertainment and academia in the US and abroad.
Eleni Santoro has appeared on television news in the United States, Canada, England, Australia and Germany. She has been featured on PBS, Fox, BBC, CNN, Real Estate Today, and Singapore radio. Articles about her have appeared in The London Daily Telegraph, The New York Times, Newsweek, Elle, New York Magazine, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), Her World Magazine (Singapore), Lianhe Wanbao (Singapore) and Property Review (Singapore).
What Eleni Offers
- Extensive experience interacting with a variety of clients in multilevel projects
- Understanding the individual needs of the clients and cultural nuances
- Clear and immediate insight of pertinent information and the changes needed
- Integrity regarding confidentiality of clients
- Sourcing and networking with other practitioners
- Care, compassion and commitment